1. What kind of knowledge rules the world?
rules the world. The Old Testament called "Torah"
has ruled the Judaic world; the Nw Testament called the "Injil" has ruled the
Christian world; and the Holy Quran has ruled the Islamic world.
2. What are the names of the Prophets
who brought these three books to the
Moses (Musa), Jesus (Isa) and Muhammad Ibn Abdullah.
3. Did Jesus teach Christianity?
teachings were not Christianity, it was Freedom, Justice and
Equality. He taught Islam.
4. Why was the church and state combined over 2.000 years ago?
and government were used to control both the mind and
body (thoughts and actions). The devil knew that thoughts and actions must
correspond and it was through this knowledge that he was able to control the
lives of men.
5. What does the word "Christian" mean?
It means to be Christ-like or to be crystallized into one.
6. Has the Christian world been crystallized into one body?
there are many separate and distinct groups or denominations
professing that they all believe in Christ.
7. When did the above confusion in the church begin?
It began over
2,000 years ago after the death of Jesus (the Christ). The
church never did come to agree on the true teachings of Christ and many
changes were made in his doctrine which brought about separate
8. Did Jesus teach a trinity doctrine?
No, it is mathematically
impossible to put three into one. This doctrine was
brought about in 325 A.D. by a council of theologians in the city of Nice,
which is located in southeastern France on the Mediterranean. This council
was called the "Nicene Council".
9. What has been the effect of the trinity doctrine on the minds of the people?
has helped to enslave the minds of the people by advocating
10. Tell us just how this doctrine advocates white supremacy?
knows that most people believe in a power and force more
superior to themselves and that they could not readily identify this power and
force, so he (the devil) gave them a visible vision in the flesh of man and told
them that this man was the son of the Supreme Being. However, he gave
them a man in white flesh with blond hair and blue eyes and said that this was
Jesus, the son of God. Jesus was not a white man, he was an original Black
11. Did the people have a true knowledge of the true and living God?
No, the knowledge
of God was kept a secret for trillions of years by
twelve men who passed this knowledge on to their sons. In order for the
people to have a true knowledge of God, they would have to come into the
knowledge of themselves.
12. Why was this knowledge kept a secret from the masses of people?
This was done
so that they would not interfere with the devils time of ruling
the earth. The devil was given the power to rule the earth for 6,000 years.
13. Did the people realize that this
power and force existed within their own
No, they were
deceived and made to believe that the devil himself possessed
such power and force. Because of this deception, they suffered from a
mental death and power.
14. What happens when a people cannot manifest the power of their being?
The same as
above, they suffer from a mental death and power and this
makes it easy for others to rule over them.
15. When will the people regain the power of their being?
It is said
that in the last days that they will regain their power when they
come into the true knowledge of themselves.
16. What was the essence of Moses' (Musa) teachings?
the people on the physical level. They had gone so far astray
physically that it took Moses forty long years to prepare them physically so
that they could receive the mental aspects of Islam (called the Old
17. What was the essence of Jesus' (Isa) teachings?
to fulfill the scriptures. He fulfilled the teachings of the Old
Testament by interpreting the scriptures and being a living example in the
flesh. The essence of his teachings was on the mental level (called the New
18. What is the effect of a people being dissatisfied?
brings about change and change brings us into new fields of
knowledge and a new way of thinking. Jesus said that as a man thinketh, so
is he. This means that a people's thoughts affect their total being, and the
essence of their being is passed on to succeeding generations. The seed
(child) is then born with a determined idea which is predicted by the 23
chromosomes which in their own rights is like the 23 scientists who predicted
our future in advance.
19. Why are we (the Original people) called the Body-Christ?
have proceeded as they were from the beginning. When God
creates a type or kind, that type or kind is then a pattern or model for other
types or kinds that come after and they remain the same as the original until
God decides to change it or destroy it. The Original people are a people who
have been prepared for trillions of years to be a Christ-like people. Jesus'
life was the epitome (a typical example) of the Original people's life in
general. Therefore, we are called the Body-Christ. Read: I Corinthians
12:12-2 in Bible.
20. When were the Original people of North America introduced to the Bible?
After the first
three hundred years of our enslavement in North America.
Then the slave masters discovered that the Bible could be used to help them
mentally enslave us.
21. When was the Bible first given to the Europeans? Who gave it to them?
The first part
of the book, called the Torah was given over 4,000 years ago.
The second part of the book called the Injil was given over 2,000 years ago.
Both books were given to them by the original people of Egypt and they were
written in the original languages of both Arabic and Hebrew. It was first given
to the Greeks and translated into the Greek language then into Latin and
finally into the English language during the 16th century by 47 religious
scholars and dedicated to King James in the year 1611.
22. Why did King James authorize a new translation of the Bible?
When King James
I ascended the throne of England in 1603, he found himself
heir to the religious turmoil and confusion that had characterized the entire
16th century. He authorized a new translation that would help him control the