Prophet, W. D. FARD
THE LOST NATION OF ASIA
This book teaches the Lost-Found Nation of Islam a thorough knowledge of our miserable state of condition in a mathematical way when we were found by OUR SAVIOUR, W. D. FARD.
1. The uncle of Mr. W. D. Fard lived in the wilderness of North America and he lived other than his own self, therefore, his pulse beat seventy-eight times per minute and this killed him in forty-five years of age. How man times did his pulse beat in forty-five years.
2. The wife of Mr. W. D. Fard's uncle, in the wilderness of North America, weighs other than herself, therefore, she has rheumatism, headaches, pain in all joints, and cannot walk up to the store. She is troubled frequently with high blood pressure and registers more than thirty-two. Her pulse is nearly eighty times per minute and she died at the age of forty-seven. How many times did her pulse beat in forty-seven years.
3. A sheep contains fourteen square feet. One-tenth of a square inch contains ten thousand hairs. How many will the fourteen square feet contain?
4. One one-hundredth of a cubic inch contains two hundred million Atoms. How many will fifty square miles contain.
5. The uncle of Mr. W.D. Fard lives in the wilderness of NOrth America and he is living other than himself, therefore, he weighs more that his height and his blood pressure registers more than thirty-two. This killed him at the age of forty-four years.
The average person breathes three cubic feet of air per hour, but the uncle of Mr. W.D. Fard breathes three and seven-tenths of a cubic foot per hour. How many cubic feet of air did Mr. W.D. Fard's uncle breathe in forty-four years? How many Atoms does he breathe in all of his forty-four years when one one-hundredth of a cubic inch contains two hundred million Atoms?
6. The second uncle of Mr. W.D. Fard, in the wilderness of North America, lived other than himself and, therefore, his blood pressure registered over thirty-two. He had fever, headaches, chills, grippe, hay fever, regular fever, rheumatism; also pain in all joints. He was disturbed with foot ailments and toothaches. His pulse beat more that eighty-eight times per minute, therefore, he goes tot he doctor every day and gets medicine for every day in the year - one after each meal and three times a day. Also, one at bed time.
average person breathes three cubic feet of air per hour, but the second
uncle of Mr. W.D. Fard breathed four and one-half cubic feet of air per
hour. Five hundred pills equal one pound, so that kills him at the
age of forty-six. How many pounds of pills did Mr. W. D. Fard's second
uncle use in forty-six years? How many cubic feet of air did
he breathe in forty-six years?
If the air value selling price . . . then the third uncle of Mr. W. D. Fard would have been robbed of the Atmosphere. How much air did he breathe more than the average man? Each cubic foot of air costs $10.50.
How much does Mr. W. D. Fard's second uncle rob in forty-six years? Twenty pills cost twenty-five cents. How much does this amount to in forty-six years? Once a week, he gives the doctor $2.50 for renewing the prescription. And fifty-two weeks equal one year. So Mr. Muhammad wants to know how much money was spent for the pills and how much for the Doctor?
$15.50 For The Person Who works This Problem
(Qualified Members Only)
7. If one one-hundredth of a cubic inch contains two hundred million Atoms, the total Atmosphere weighs eleven and two-thirds quintillion pounds. One-third of eleven and two-thirds quintillion pounds equal Atoms. Mr. Muhammad cracked one Atom into ten million parts. Then Mr. Sharrieff wants to know how much the one-third of a cracked Atom weighs?
8. Four quintillion pounds equal the total amount of Atoms. One one-hundredth of a square inch equals two hundred million Atoms. Extract the cube root of three-fourths of a cracked Atom. A cracked Atom equals one-tenth thousand of one. Mr. D. W. Shah wants to know what will be the weight of the cracked Atom.
$100.00 (In Gold)
For The Person Who Works This Problem
9. The population of Detroit is one million five hundred thousand people, and there are two hundred and fifty thousand original nation. During these hard times for the lack of jobs, not having enough money to buy food, they eat two meals per day.
Suppose the average person eats four ounces of bread, ten and one-fifth ounces of poison animal, three and one-third ounces or rice, four and one-eighth ounces of other meal helper. It is known to the Medical Profession and other wise Muslim Sons that poison animal sounds the mental power; one-sixtieth of an ounce per every ten ounces of poison animal. If the average person contains seven and one-half ounces of brain, then Mr. Muhammad wants to know how long will it take to sound the seven and one-half ounces tat the above eating rates? The average person can be robbed successfully with one-third of unsound brain. Then how long will a devil have to wait to rob of said, the poison animal eater, at the above rates?
It is also known to the civilized world that ten ounces of the poison animal destroys three one-hundredths percent of the beauty appearance of a person. Then Mr. Muhammad wants to know how long will it take to destroy the whole, one hundred percent of the beauty appearance at the above eating rates?
Any student in the University of Islam will be rewarded by the Minister of Islam, so get busy and submit your answer to your teacher at once!
The reward and prizes are awaiting the best winner.
Prize No. 1 ...................$100.00
Prize No. 2 .......................50.00
Prize No. 3 .......................25.00
Reward No. 1-A Large KORAN Sharrieff.
Reward No. 2-A Home KORAN Sharrieff.
Reward No. 3-A Pocket KORAN Sharrieff.
10. Lake Erie is nine thousand, nine hundred, sixty square miles and the average depth is one thousand, nine hundred, sixty feet. The uncle of Mr. W. D. Fard lives near this lake in the City of Detroit, therefore, he uses the water from this Cave man's Lake for all household purposes. A certain cavy told him not to use too much waer if you can help it, so he only used forty gallons per day.
But the second uncle of Mr. W.D. Fard, who has civilized the cavy when he used to lve on the tree-top and dug holes along the hillside for nearly two thousand years-the exact time will be four thousand B.C. sot his same cavy cannot fool the second uncle of Mr. W.D. Fard. Andnow he is using two hudnred gallons of water per day. Then how long will it take the first and second uncle to empty the the Lake using water at the aboive rates? One cubic foot of watter weighs sixty-two and one-half pounds
A certain Teacher inthe University of Islam- Settlement No. 2 wants to know how many ounces of water is in Lake Erie. sixteen ounces equal one pound. How many cubic inches is in Lake Erie? One thousand seven hundred twenty-eight cubic inches equal one foot.
11. The Suez Canal in Eqypt is ninety-nine miles long, with a depth of thirty-three feet, and width of one hundred twenty-two feet. The cost to build it sixty-four years ago was one hundred fifty million dollars. Mr. A. Ali has five hundred dollars worth of stock in it at the rate of six and three-fifths percent, Now he wants to know how much money he has coming to him at the above rate from 1869 to May 26, 1933.
How many ounces of water is in the canal? How many cubic inches is in the canal?
One thousand seven hundred twenty-eight cubic inches equal one cubic foot. One cubic foot equals sisty-two and one-half pounds of water.
The nIle river, the longest reiver on the Planet, is four thousand six hundred ninety miles long, and one and three-eights miles wide. How many square miles in in the nile River? How many square inches in the Nile River?
Each student must submit answers to their Teacher at once for grading and future reference. Devil names shall not be given credit.
12. The area of our Planet is one hundred ninety-six million, nine hundred forty thousand square miles and she weighs six sextillion tons. Mr. Shah wants to know how much does the Stte of Michigan weigh? Going by the Book of Cave Out Of Darkness saying: that the State of Michigan is fifty-seven thousand, nine hundred eighty squae miles and has a population of four million, eight hundred forty-two thousand, two hundred eighty people.
One cubic foot of common Earth weighs eighty pounds. One common Ca. weighs one hundred pounds. The average original weighs one hunded fifty pounds and there are five hundred thousand original nations living in the State of Michigan; approximately eight million livestock of all kinds. The average one weighs six hundred fifty-nine pounds, and the construction of human all other than the level surface of the Earth is approximately one hundred fifty billion tons. So then, how much does the State of Michigan weigh? How much does the livestock weigh? How much does the common weigh? How much does the original nation weigh? How much do the toal weights of all weigh?
Reward will be considered to the best and neatest worker of this problem. Hurry and lose no more time. Submit your answer to your Teacher at once!
Don't tell her that there was no one to teach for three hundred and seventy-seven years. She already knows and is trying to forget it. Now she will teach you quickly any course you may desire.
13. After learning Mathematics, which is Islam, and Islam is Mathematics, it stands true. You can always prove it at no limit of time. Then you must learn to use it and secure some benefit while you are living, that is- luxury, money, good homes, friendship in all walks of life.
Sit yourself in Heaven at once! This is the greatest Desire of your Brother and Teachers.
Now you must speak the language so you can use your Mathematical Theology in the proper Term - otherwise you will not be successful unless you do speak well, for she knows all about you.
The Secretary of Islam offers a reward to the best and neatest worker of this Problem.
There are twenty-six letters in the Language and if a student learns one letter per day, then how long will it take him to learn the twenty-six letters?
There are ten numbers in the the Mathematical Language. Then how long will it take a Student to learn the whole ten numbers (at the above rate)?
The average man speaks four hundred words - considered well.
14. The University of Al-Azhar, in Cairo, has a student population of thirty-six hundred; all but one-tenth taking other than his own Language, three-tenths taking Construction Engineering, two-tenths taking Civil Engineering, three-tenths taking Mechanical Engineering, and the rest taking Teachership.
One, one hundred and eighty-fifth of one had more than eight absent charges to their credit. So at the end of their Courses, they do not receive diplomas.
How many were Construction Engineers? How many were Civil Engineers? How many were Mechanical Engineers? How many were Teachers? How many were in number that did not receive Diplomas?
The Law of Islam prescribes that a Student shall not be given a diploma if he has eight or more absent charges to his account.
15. The planet Earth has a population of forty-eight hundred million people. Forty-four hundred million are the original nation and four hundred million are the Ca. civilization. They have been found absolutely disagreeable to live with in peace, so the Originator decides to remove them from the Planet.
Suppose the Holy War be declared tomorrow. What would be the exact
nubmer of persons of each Ca. against the original?