III. STUDENT ENROLLMENT
(Rules of Islam)
The following questions must be answered one
hundred percent before submittance of Student to said, Lesson No,1.
1. Who is the Original man?
2. Who is the Colored man?
3. What is the population of the
Original Nation in the wilderness of
America, and all over the planet Earth?
4. What is the population of the
Colored people in the wilderness of
America, and all over the planet earth?
5. What is the area in square
miles of the planet earth?
is the land?
is the water?
6. What are the exact square miles
of the useful land that is used every
the total population of the planet Earth?
7. How much of the useful land
is used by the original man?
8. How much of the useful land
is used by the Colored man?
9. What is the birth record of
the said, Nation of Islam?
10. What is the birth record of said
nations, others than Islam?
1. The original man is the Asiatic
Black man; the Maker; the Owner; the
of the planet Earth - Father of Civilization, God of the
2. The Colored man is the Caucasian
(white man). Or, Yacub's grafted
- the Skunk of the planet Earth.
3. The population of the Original
nation in the wilderness of North
4. The population of the Colored people
in the wilderness of North
With the 2,000,000 Indians makes it - 19,000,000.
All over the planet Earth is 4,400,000,000.
5. The square mileage of the
Earth is 196,940,000 square miles.
All over the planet Earth is 400,000,000.
6. The useful land that
is used every day by the total population of the
The land is 57,255,000 square miles.
The water is 139,685,000 square miles.
planet Earth is 29,000,000 square miles.
7. The Original man
uses 23,000,000 square miles.
8. The colored man
used 6,000,000 square miles.
9. The said, Nation
of Islam, has no birth record. It has no
beginning nor ending. It is older than the Sun, Moon and Star.
10. Buddhism is 35,000 years old.